This area of learning runs through our curriculum and everyday school life.
These are the aspects we will focus on in each term:
- New Beginnings. To have a positive view about yourself and your learning.
- How to deal with bullying.
- How to deal with disagreements and falling out with friends.
- ‘Going for Goals’, focusing on how we can improve as a learner and maximise our potential.
- Working in groups and be able to fill different roles.
- Studying 'It's good to be me', sharing our skills and finding good traits in others.
Relationships - Discussing feelings and know about healthy relationships
Changes - Discussing changes to our bodies and transition between classes.