Throughout the year:
- Use a range of materials and tools creatively to design and make products and to explore mark making.
- Use drawing, painting and sculpture to develop and share their ideas, experiences and imagination
- Develop a wide range of art and design techniques in using colour, pattern, texture, line, shape, form and space.
- To make structures by joining simple objects together.
- Talk about the work of a range of artists, craft makers and designers, describing the differences and similarities between different practices and disciplines, and making links to their own work.