Waterloo Primary School

Where Pupils Shine

Social Care Intervention & Support

The Local Authority has a helpful webpage called 'Sefton Local Safeguarding Children Partnership' where you can find advice or support should you be worried about a child. Please click on the image below to reach their webpage.


What Happens If My Family Is Referred to Social Care?

A referral is only made when a professional believes that support is necessary in order for a child to have their basic needs and entitlements met. Professionals will treat your case confidentially and are trying to help improve life for the children in your care.